Reusable Face MAsks
Our washable, reusable face masks are a great alternative to disposable masks both in terms of cost-effectiveness and sustainability.
While it’s recommended that we used masks in our workplaces and public spaces, disposable masks are not without their disadvantages.
For businesses our masks are a perfect alternative to disposable masks. Sold in packs of 5, employees can wash and reuse their masks for weeks rather than use a new disposable mask every day. This is not only a more sustainable approach but also a much more cost-effective option. Each one of our masks can easily be washed up to 30 times before seeing wear.
Our masks are made using breathable, double layer cotton with latex free elastic. Our masks are designed with a 3-dimensional chin structure and pliable nose bridge for added comfort and a closer fit.
Our masks are sold in packs of 5.
€15 per pack (incl VAT)
- Soft, breathable, double layer cotton material.
- Machine washable, use minimal, natural detergent and a gentle wash.
- Latex free elastic ear loops.
- 3-dimensional chin structure, a pliable nose bridge for better fit and comfort.
- A more environmentally friendly alternative to disposable masks
- Always wash masks before use.
- The masks are for personal use and are not medical devices or PPE. The masks should not be used in health care facilities, any surgical settings or anywhere exposed to any hazardous or contaminant liquid may be expected. Avoid use in the presence or risk of exposure to intense heat sources or flammable gases or liquids.
We recommend that you try and follow correct procedure while using our masks:
Wash hands both prior to wearing the mask and after removing with hot soapy water or hand sanitiser.
When putting the mask on, try to only touch the straps. Place the upper part of the mask over your nose, then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin. To achieve a closer fit, pinch the shape-forming nose bridge.
When removing the mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
Machine washable, use minimal, natural detergent and a gentle wash.
We reccomend hand washing after each day of use. Soak in warm water with gentle detergent or soap and rinse. Try to avoid rubbing the mask against itself or wringing.
Do not use antiseptic detergents or bleach.
Drip dry, do not tumble dry. If ironing, use a low temperature. Allow to dry completely before using again